Position: Demonstrator Driver
Location: Coventry, Warwickshire
Contract Type: Freelance/Self-Employed - Full-Time and Part-Time Opportunities Available
Closing Date for Application: 24th October 2017
The Company: Our business division, Inside Track, specialise in providing tailored sales and marketing solutions to the automotive sector.
We provide a broad range of services, from event management, training and media services to vehicle preparation, refurbishment and distribution whilst taking a personal approach with our customers by taking the time to understand their brand, culture, key business goals and needs.
Due to growth, we currently have excellent opportunities for Demonstrator Drivers to join our team in Coventry, Warwickshire on a Freelance/Self-Employed basis.
The Role: As a Demonstrator Driver, you will be responsible for the efficient movement of vehicles to and from customers as directed by the Inside Track Driven Moves Department, and to conduct a professional hand-over with the customer.
Key Roles and Accountabilities:
- Work in a safe manner at all times
- Timely and accurate completion of paperwork and HHT documents as required
- Movement of vehicles, whilst complying with road traffic regulations and company policies and procedures
- Represent Inside Track and Inside Track’s clients in a professional manner to customers at all times
- Hand-over vehicles at delivery, recording all information as required
- Inspection of vehicles prior to leaving site and with customer on hand-over/collection
- Ensure accurate records made of all damage to vehicle
- Provide product knowledge to customers at handover and give assistance as required by the customer
- Maintain regular contact with logistics team when experiencing issues
- Liaise with customers as required to arrange convenient delivery and collection times
The Candidate: The ideal candidate for the Demonstrator Driver position will have a Full UK Driving Licence and a minimum of five years’ driving experience. Drivers must have good geographical knowledge, smart appearance and a flexible attitude with the ability to effectively plan their own work. Experience within a customer facing background would be advantageous.
Essential Candidate Criteria
- Full UK Driving Licence
- Good geographical knowledge
- Ability to follow work procedures and safety rules
- Good interpersonal skills
- Smart appearance
- Flexible with the ability to adapt to change at short notice
- Knowledge of relevant Road Traffic Acts
- Ability to use / complete paperwork as required
- Ability to effectively plan own work
Desirable Candidate Criteria
- Five years’ driving experience
- Customer facing background
Are you the Demonstrator Driver we are looking for? If YES, then please hit the ‘Apply’ button and attach your CV for review.