“We’re not in the shipping business; we’re in the information business” -Peter Rose, Expeditors Founder
Global supply chain management is what we do, but at the heart of Expeditors you will find professionalism, leadership, and a friendly environment, all of which foster an innovative, customer service-based approach to logistics.
- 15,000 trained professionals
- 250+ locations worldwide
- Fortune 500
- Globally unified systems
We have multiple opportunities in both the Inland Empire and South Bay area for Interns.
Our Internship program offers a challenging hands-on structured experience. You will be working side-by side with Expeditors' employees learning the process, terminology, and skills required to be successful in a fast-paced operation handling a varied customer base.
The program is typically 3 to 6 months in duration and is a paid position. It is also not unusual for a successful Intern to come on board as a full time employee upon completion or graduation.
We offer flexibility to work with you around your current class schedule as much as possible. We do, however, prefer a commitment of no less than 18-20 hours per week. As well, there are opportunities for full-time intern positions, if interested and your schedule can accommodate.
Here are some of the skills/qualities that we have determined through the years that make for a
- Possesses a strong work ethic is reliable, and professional attitude
- Has a sense of urgency, is adaptable and a self-starter
- Demonstrates strong organizational and time management skills
- Ability to interact with a variety of people in a professional manner
- Must be able to work independently and with a team in a fast-paced environment with accuracy and
- Willing to pitch in an help on last minute projects or assist team members
words: International Business, Global Trade, Customer Service, Regulatory Compliance, Paid Internship, Internship, International, Global, Trade, Customs, Professional Environment, Logistics, Supply Chain
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.