“We’re not in the shipping business; we’re in the information business” -Peter Rose, Expeditors Founder
Global supply chain management is what we do, but at the heart of Expeditors you will find professionalism, leadership, and a friendly environment, all of which foster an innovative, customer service-based approach to logistics.
- 15,000 trained professionals
- 250+ locations worldwide
- Fortune 500
- Globally unified systems
Responsible for general office & human resources management comprised of purchasing, maintenance, cost control, office planning, staff recruitment, compensation & benefits, policies & procedures, training & strategy planning.
- Degree in Business Administration/Human Resource Management/Social Studies or equivalent from accredited university.
- Excellent English Language skills. Fluency in other languages or local dialects is an advantage.
- 5 Years' experience in human resources and general office management with demonstrated leadership skills.
- Good MS Applications Skills and technology savvy.
- Have great sense of confidentiality.
Expeditors Penang offers below benefits
- 14 days annual leave, 19 Public Holidays Per Year
- 5-day week
- Insurance-Hospitalization & Surgery, Personal Accident, Term Life
- World Heritage City
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.